Flakon offers on its site the possibility for our customers to rate the products we offer and to post reviews via the various forms of our partner platforms (Judge.me, TrustPilot, Google Review, etc.)
The posting of a review by an Internet user on the descriptive sheet of a product presupposes prior acceptance and compliance with these conditions of use.
The main objective of the possibility of giving one's opinion on the site www.flakon.fr is to create a space for expression and contribution to Internet users in relation to the products they buy and which they know, in order to allow them to freely give their opinion and inform buyers of the site in a fair and constructive spirit .
The goal is therefore to bring out opinions, to respect points of view and to allow Internet users to form an opinion.
Filing of opinions
There are two ways to leave comments on the site:
The “verified purchase” opinion: opinion requested by Flakon via a form via a solution specialized in collecting customer opinions such as TrustPilot or Judge.me, sent by email following a purchase on our site.
Unverified review: review left directly on our site, flakon.fr, via the “Reviews” page or indirectly on Flakon review pages on the internet (Judge.Me, TrustPilot, Google, etc.)
The opinion, verified as unverified, is then subject to moderation following the rules described below.
Customers who submit an opinion must respect the following conditions: be a natural person, not be in a conflict of interest situation and have had personal experience of consuming the product on which their opinion relates.
Additionally, reviews must:
- Not be defamatory, insulting, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting violence, political, racist or xenophobic and generally contrary to the laws and regulations in force, the rights of individuals or good morals;
- Do not refer to or mention the opinions of other Internet users;
- Do not reveal all or part of the premium content online;
- Not to be used for personal or professional purposes, particularly advertising;
- Do not contain personal data;
Flakon reserves the right to contact the author of the review for verification purposes in the event of doubt about the authenticity of the reviews.
After moderation, “verified purchase” reviews are displayed on the product description sheets, in the “Customer Reviews” tab and on the general “Reviews” page. Unverified reviews are only displayed on the general “Reviews” page.
No consideration is provided by Flakon in exchange for posting reviews with the exception of possible future and temporary promotional codes as an incentive to attach photographs to support the authenticity of the reviews posted. Furthermore, the author of a review will never be asked for compensation of any type, financial or in kind, in exchange for the modification or deletion of his review.
Reviews are categorized by default to highlight product photos to help the consumer form a real opinion on what they will receive. Reviews may also be listed in another order, such as newest first, highest ratings first, worst first, most helpful (i.e. by popularity), or videos first.
Publication and retention deadlines
Publication is instantaneous for all reviews, whether positive or negative.
Flakon undertakes through its partner not to retain indefinitely the personal data of consumers issuing a customer review via the solutions offered.
To this end, Flakon, via its partner, anonymizes customer reviews by only allowing the display of the first names and initials of the depositaries.
Comments and opinions are subject to moderation.
Moderation is a process following the publication of a notice which aims to guarantee compliance of the content collected with French law.
As such, rating partners such as Judge.me undertake to respect these regulations as well as the AFNOR NF Z74-501 standard but also the general conditions of use available on their site .
Moderation aims to verify this compliance with a view to maintaining or removing said content.
Thus, Flakon reserves the right to delete at any time, comments or opinions including personal information relating to the author of the comment or any third party or opinions containing insulting or defamatory remarks against the author or to any legal or natural person or which would be contrary to the law and in particular defamatory, violent, racist, pedophilic remarks, calling for murder or suicide, inciting hatred or discrimination. The content of seller reviews must not infringe copyright or any third party rights.
Opinions may also be subject to refusal of publication for the following reasons:
- The rating does not match the comment.
- Text content contains random characters or is poorly written to the point of being unintelligible.
- The description elements of the product characteristics are not provided.
- The content is unrelated to the rated product.
- The textual content contains personal information or any other information likely to result in identity theft: the first or last name of individuals who are not public persons, a telephone number, a specific physical address or an address email, a credit card number, social security number, bank account number or any other information that could lead to identity theft.
- The textual content encourages a purchase from a competitor.
- The text content indicates that the user has not yet tested the product.
- The content contains insults or profanity.
- The attributes of the opinion include concrete elements of conflicts of interest.
- A user makes an inappropriate comment on other content or its author.
- The textual content is clearly spam or mentions websites, URLs including those of the customer or manufacturer.
- The textual content contains a call for legal action.
- Customer service intervened in the handling of the dispute, the customer is invited to update his opinion.
- The consumer contacted the review manager to delete or modify their review.
- The notice manager considers that civil or criminal liability may be incurred.
In the event that the opinion is not maintained after moderation, and to the extent possible, the customer who submitted the latter may be informed of the rejection of his opinion as well as the reason for the rejection.
The Internet user authorizes, free of charge, the use of comments of which he is the author by Flakon for use in connection with the marketing and promotion of the product to which he relates, in particular for the following methods of distribution:
- On the Internet, in particular on all institutional, commercial or community sites, blogs and/or pages of Flakon, and on the sites, blogs or pages of partners or affiliates, as well as on search engines, in particular those disseminating opinions and comments. ;
- As part of Flakon's internal and institutional communication and journalistic information;
- On all printed media including publishing, catalogs, press, leaflets, flyers, POS.
Within the framework of the destination defined above, the operating rights granted include:
- Under the right of reproduction , directly or through a third party, the right to reproduce, have reproduced, put into circulation, establish any copy, duplicate, duplicate without limitation of copy, in all or in part, free of charge or for a fee, on any paper, computer, electronic, audio, optical and/or any other current or future medium, by any current or future processes.
- Under the right of representation , directly or through a third party, the right to represent, to have represented publicly, in full or in extract, in whole or in part, free of charge or for a fee, by any means such as representation on screen, or any other process in all public or private places.
- Under the right of broadcasting , directly or through a third party, free of charge or for a fee, the right to broadcast by terrestrial means, by satellite, by television broadcasting, by any means of cable operator or any other means of telecommunications, current or future. This right also includes broadcasting on internal networks and broadcasting in networks intended for a public not grouped within a legal entity such as the Télétel and Internet networks.
- Under derivative rights , directly or through a third party, free of charge or for a fee, the right to use, adapt, arrange, modify, translate and have used, adapt, arrange, modify, translate in all or part.
The Internet user accepts that as part of the distribution of comments, certain personal information concerning him appears, namely: first name, first letter of the last name and city of residence.
Internet users' comments and personal data are collected and processed electronically for the purposes of managing and disseminating comments.
In this context, the data collected may be transferred to a service provider for the purposes of managing the tool dedicated to comment management.In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended by Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 ( GDPR) Internet users have the right to access, rectify and oppose data concerning them by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com .